This was a gem that I only found because of a coworker. I went on a business trip and I left the hotel decision with my coworker and admin assistant. When he told me we were staying at the Sidney Pier, I thought, nice... some sketchy cheap hotel just because it's close to the office...
After a long day of meetings and a dinner, we got to the hotel. I was very impressed with the decor right off the bat. Reception, very friendly and welcoming, then I walked into the room. This room was spacious, beds were comfy, bathrooms clean and modern. The best part was when I got up and it was light, I opened the curtains and had a great ocean view!
This hotel gets a thumbs up for me, I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TravelClick so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa