Lowest prices for your stay
$137
$134
Vio.com$136
eDreams$137
Agoda.com$136
All reviews attached restaurant hot tub staying at this hotel liquor store comfortable beds check in was quick quiet room fridge and microwave coffee maker would stay again highway mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

This suite came with a King size bed and 2 pull out couches. The King size bed was very comfortable. The mattresses on the couches, however, were of very, very poor quality (pretty much all springs and little fabric. There were no replacement mattresses available. As a result, one adult slept on the floor and the other adult finally slept on one of the couches after it had been built up with numerous mattresses pads and blankets.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank lyndasV8159NM
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

I was trying to book a night at this hotel through a third party app. I mistakenly chose tonight for my check in date instead of the actual date I wanted in August. I made the booking at 10:30pm. I immediately called the third party booking site who attempted to get the hotel to switch the date for me. They refused to do this and would not allow a cancellation either. They essentially put my $200 in their pocket and walked away.

I would think twice before booking here. While I recognize that my booking was not refundable, this took place within a few minutes of booking so it’s not like they lost any business because of it. I’m not sure this is the kind of business I’d want to support in the future.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BigfellaWK
Reviewed 12 June 2022

Check-in was good and the clerk at the desk was very accommodating.
The motel is located close to the highway and was easy to locate.
Clean, comfortable room. A breakfast would have been a nice touch.
Quiet location with a beautiful mountain view.
We chose this location because it was close to Horseshoe Bay Ferry.

Room tip: Choose a room away from the highway side.
Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank toluce
Reviewed 17 May 2022

Very noisy, the rooms need to be updated badly, the bathroom smelled like mold … the list goes on.
It was possibly the worst bed I’ve ever slept on - or tried to sleep on. I wish Expedia would stop listing places like this.
Honestly if it was the last room available I’d sleep in my pickup.
Definitely not returning and definitely no recommending
The bathtub had an old dirty rubber mat glued to the bottom so a shower was the only option….. don’t waste your hard earned money on this place.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 424lanas
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

First stop driving from Gibsons to Whitehorse. Check-in was quick with a very friendly and helpful clerk, who later quickly provided me with a second blanket. Room was very large and scrupulously clean. As per another reviewer there was no clock-radio. Very bizarre as I am sure these are dirt cheap when bought in bulk and relatively important to a traveller. Bed was comfortable but the pillows weren’t. Rest was quiet even though it was a Saturday night and my room was on the road side. Lastly the price was great for a tourist town.

I would readily stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2022