We were in town for the Live at Squamish and hoped to enjoy a family-filled weekend of shows and being outdoors in beautiful Squamish and its mountains.
We had one room with 2 Queen beds. Roomy, clean and new (large bathroom) and had a kitchen sink, fridge and microwave.
Front desk staff helpful. Recommended eating dinner at Sushi Sen up the road. Really impressed, coming from Vancouver where there's sushi everywhere. This place was delicious from what we picked and a hot spot for sure.
Only complaint is Manager is unprofessional, she could use an overview on hospitality service and treating of guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Squamish is known as the 'Outdoor Recreational Capital' of Canada. Situated in a quiet area just off the Sea to Sky highway, Sandman Hotel & Suites - Squamish is surrounded by an affluence of recreational activities and parks, including Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Stawamus Chief Provincial Park, and Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park. Sandman Hotel & Suites - Squamish is the perfect place for an adventure-filled holiday or a short stopover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Squamish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Squamish
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Squamish British Columbia