“Very disappointing”
Review of Shillelagh House Restaurant - CLOSED

Shillelagh House Restaurant
Reviewed 2 October 2016

A local told us about this place, even though they themselves had never been. Wish we had gone to Murphy's. The fish was ok but the batter was thin and the fries were old and cold.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This is good fish, large pieces, real homemade fries and fast service. You do have to go to the counter to place your order and pay, then they deliver to you. Always enjoy.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Some of the best tasting Fish & Chips in the World! Been loving this place for a long time! The food here is Awesome and the staff is some of the friendliest around! If you never tried this place you are missing out!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Simply the best Fish n Chips due to their batter, light and crispy. Good fries too. Some good lunch specials.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Heading back to hali from the cape and my mom recommended this place to eat I had hot turkey and fries and my fiance got a fried platter he wasn't over impressed with his I tried one of his chicken tenders I thought were good my fries could have been a Lil less cooked and they would have been fine they were tasty tho and homemade also my turkey sandwich had lots of meat I just wasn't a huge fan of the gravy but over all I was full portions were fine I don't know if I would recommend this place I feel it may depend on your taste so u will have to try it for yourself