“Disappointed”
Review of Shillelagh House Restaurant - CLOSED

Shillelagh House Restaurant
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The Shillelagh House is one of my stops when I come to town. I always get the whole fried clams. I don't know what happened. Not only were they mostly strips, the ones that were whole were very small. Lots of batter though! We ordered take out and part of the combo was missing. It was over $40.00 for two and definitely not worth the $. I see others commenting about how great the fish and chips are. Perhaps that's what they do best.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Haven't been here in few years but it is still as good as ever. Nice to not have to eat at a chain type place. Easy off & on highway when you are passing through.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The Fish and Chips are absolutely Amazing! The Club house is delicious! Prices are great! Portion sizes are great! What a great find! Definitely a family favorite!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome food!!!! Wonderful and friendly staff!!! They really need to get a facebook page because qhen I went to brag about my wonderful meal,I couldn't find them!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Go for the fish and chips or the clams. Fantastic. Been for lunch over the years a bunch, done take away a bunch. Always great!