“Lots of food and great price”
Review of Sahla Thai

Sahla Thai
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went with a colleague and the staff were very nice and the service was exceptionally quick. The serving was huge. The atmosphere was quite nice and it was quite nice inside, despite the exterior. The food was more oily than I am used to but the flavour was still very good. I ate my whole serving and left very satisfied.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This was the worst Thai food I have ever eaten. Ordered chicken Pad Thai and I know it was not chicken it did not have the consistency or taste and there was some other foreign particle in there that I could not even guess what it was. Food was slopped all over the plate only had 2 types of wine and 3 types of beer. Waitress never did bring the bill we got tired of waiting and went up to the counter. Only good thing is they were very fast which meant everything was pre cooked. Will definitely not return.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place! The food is not only amazing in itself, but also very cheap for the portion sizes! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We have Thai food from many places but this is the best we have ever had. The staff is so friendly and the restaurant is so clean.

This is a must.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

stopped for supper one night . Had a good menu and the food was excellent. My girlfriend had one of the specials whereas i had the Ginger beef. The special was an excellent price and the regular plate I had was priced very competitively and tasted great