“Better coffees”

McDonald's
Ranked #24 of 46 Restaurants in Bancroft
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 8 September 2017

An average McDonalds, it is nonetheless good for those heading north from Peterborough. Bancroft is the first major center along the route and has a variety of fast food coffees available, but McDonalds is the best.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We quite often stop here as a break on the journey to and from Toronto to Deep River. I always find the bacon egg McMuffin makes a great breakfast as it has real staying power.

We stopped here on July 3rd which is a holiday for a lot of people. It was busy but I used the automated ordering system to get my food and it worked really well. I got used to these when I was in France earlier this year. I love the $1 beverages in summer as well.

The only downside is there are only 2 toilets in the ladies washrooms and one of them ran out of toilet paper.

1  Thank 2torontotraveller
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This is the only mcdonalds that doesn't subscribe to being fast food! It's a slow kitchen! Staff have always been friendly but it takes some time to get your order!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

The only time I go into MacDonalds is to get a coffee after driving all night, and to use the always clean bathroom and the always free wifi. I get exactly what I expect.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

One of our regular stops while in Bancroft for breakfast and coffee and late night meals. I must say it is one of the best in the chain. It's not a big store but the service has always been very good and the washrooms are usually clean. The staff is always friendly and tries to make everyone happy they stopped.