“Coffee and free wifi”

McDonald's
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Bancroft
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 December 2016

The only time I go into MacDonalds is to get a coffee after driving all night, and to use the always clean bathroom and the always free wifi. I get exactly what I expect.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 29 November 2016

One of our regular stops while in Bancroft for breakfast and coffee and late night meals. I must say it is one of the best in the chain. It's not a big store but the service has always been very good and the washrooms are usually clean. The staff is always friendly and tries to make everyone happy they stopped.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 November 2016

They can't help the size of this place as compared to the number of customers coming. No matter how hectic the customers are waiting in line or drive-thru, the counter gals are ever so pleasant and helpful !!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I don't know what it is about this McDonald's. It's always slow, the WiFi rarely works and it's always out of something.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Sandra C
Reviewed 6 September 2016

You're probably asking why I would write a review about a McDonald's Restaurant ? I mean, everyone knows what the McDonald's experience is. Every outlet looks like the others, questionably nutritious food at middling prices, served in little boxes. However what prompted me to write this review was how bad today's experience was. I arrived at the Bancroft McDonald's around 6:20 p.m. to find the drive thru line jammed. Normally I grab and go, but with the line so long, I chose to go inside. As I was entering I was warned by a customer leaving, "Don't go in there. It's a madhouse." Once inside I was met with people lined up from the counter to the door, waiting for their orders. I chose to use the self-serve kiosk thinking it would be faster. Wrong! I ended up waiting over 15 minutes for my order. The gentleman just ahead of me waited a similar length of time for four coffees. That is insane! While I was sitting and waiting I had ample opportunity to look at the state of the place. I'm not talking a little dirty - the place was disgusting. There were straws and napkins strewn about the floor near the counter. A spilled order of fries lay under a table next to a pile of shredded lettuce (Big Mac?). Tables went unwashed, with chairs pushed around helter skelter. I observed a family of four come in, stand around for a few moments, then the mother said, "We're not staying. This place is gross." I could not disagree with her there. Now, I recognize the kitchen and counter staff were being slammed, but surely McDonald's can afford the keep one employee on shift to manage the lobby and dining area. In my life I have probably been in dozens of McDonald's more times than I could ever count. This was by far my worst Mickey D's experience. It's too bad it happened to be the one in my home town.

Date of visit: September 2016