“Great Lunch Specials and Fudge!”
Review of The Market Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Market Cafe
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Bancroft
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Ate here on my way through. Was looking for something other then the regular fast food joints. The lunch special was fresh and tasty and the price couldn't be beat! The fudge was also amazing! This is defiantly a great place to eat!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Pretty good and what I expected. A hot cup of coffee and a lunch special for ten dollars. I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We love visiting The Market Cafe. The cafe has an excellent menu with fresh delicious food. Great staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Most people will see the sign for The Fudge Factory but it is actually called Market Cafe and Fudge Store. $20 for a pound of fudge but well worth it. You get four choices and it's like being in an ice cream parlour trying to figure out what kind you want. My fav was the Espresso and the chocolate Mint. mmmmmmmmm. Cute little boutique in the front with all country themed souvenirs. A little costly but worth it. There is a little cafe in the back. I had passed this place in my travels for the last nine years and finally made a stop. Glad I did. Bought the fudge for a hostess and we all loved it.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We were passing through and we're looking to stop for lunch. I checked Trip Advisor and thought this place looked good.
Got to the door to see a note on the door that it is closed for the winter & will reopen in the spring.
That's fine, really! But update your Trip advisor as it indicated that it was open for business.
So! Heads up.