“Great Cafe”

Journeys Blend Cafe
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a nice, quiet cafe to have breakfast or lunch I would highly recommend Journeys Blend. This sweet little cafe has great fresh food and even greater service. Often I find you get one of the other. We were staying at Blue Mountain for the week and decided we wanted to support local businesses so we hopped over to Collingwood to find a great place to have lunch.

The first time we went was just my husband and I. We sat outside and enjoyed our meal. I had the Lunch Trio (french onion soup, small Caesar salad and a spinach and feta bistro) and he had a Chicken wrap with Tomato Basil soup. Very delicious and priced reasonably.

On our way out of town we stopped again for lunch, this time with my parents and two small children as well. We are inside and saw they had toys for the children to play as well as board games and books for adults to use.

Overall I'd highly recommend this place. It is a not for profit cafe also with a lovely story behind their cause. I believe each month the collect towards a charity and their tips go towards the charity of the month.

Check this place out. Have a chai latte and enjoy the peace!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Had a lovely tea served by attentive staff. The atmosphere was pleasant and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We love the coffee here...the lunch special is always fabulous...I personally enjoy the onion soup! !

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Yummy food, and reasonably priced. Comfortable atmosphere and lots of smiles . Had a chicken Caesar wrap, and ice tea.mmmmmmm

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for a relaxing coffee and a small bite to eat.
Coffee was fantastic. Food very appetizing.
Will be back tomorrow.