“Best Ribs in town!”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #75 of 126 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 15 March 2016

When we want to be bad, we go to Montana's. They also have great choice of good beer. and the food is just great.
We like the decor and the friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

My kids loved there food chicken fingers and grilled cheese and the chicken came out hot and fresh. I had ordered the steak sandwich and when it arrived although it looked good I tasted it and could not eat it. My husband had the brisket sandwich (really good) so I tried to change with him he too could not eat this. I went a head and just ordered another brisket sandwich for myself and the waitress Christin was so nice about it. Within minutes we had the general manager at our table to apologize and ensure us the steak sandwich would not be on the bill. We then ordered ice cream for our kids and to our surprise it was out right away most places take forever for kids dessert. When our bill arrived the waitress informed us only one adult meal and 2 kids meals were on it the general manager was taking care of my order. I was really impressed with the staff at this restaurant it was no fault to them that I did not like the combination on this sandwich and they went above and beyond for me to ensure we left happy and full! I will return to this Montana's in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Montana's is a very reliable choice for consistent food and great service. Each time we have been here, the food has been great and the service is excellent. Cheers

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Looking at the menu, the design of the restaurant, it looked like the perfect spot for a diner with friends and their 4yo kid.
But all went wrong:
- we ordered ribs. After 10' the waitress came back : no more ribs. Although we would have love to eat good ribs, we could understand there are no more. But how the waitress can be not aware of it ?
- we asked fot the kid's nuggets to come fast, as it was 8:30 and the kid was hungry. They came first, but almost one hour later ! Too late to find another restaurant...
- for the kid dessert, they had nothing left but the banana+chocolate icecream. But they had to come back to tell us after getting the order...
- at the end, we had the bill with wrong (higher) price on the food I get in place of my ribs. No discount, overcharge.
To avoid. Definitly

1  Thank phlhoste
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Mid day is best for a quieter environment. Dinners are very noisy so we opted for lunch. Nice lunch dishes. Not to much on your plate. Ribs are also fabulous with their own apple bbq. sauce.