“A Night Stop On The Road”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Lincoln, Canada
“A Night Stop On The Road”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Had the front center suite on third floor with two Queen beds that were very comfortable, no noise and very clean everywhere.Hot breakfast and great coffee.Never used the pool or gym but looked well kept. Light between the two beds didn't work and only took 5 mins. for front desk to take care of it even at 11pm.
The front desk offered to give me a late check-out if I couldn't get back in time the following day to retrieve
my belongings.They have a plaza across the street that also came in handy.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Dear Doug V:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your stay! I will be sure to pass your comments onto my entire team especially the desk agent who worked that night and the housekeeping team as a whole. I’m very happy the team responded so quickly to your needs! Cleanliness is so vitally important not just in the guest rooms but in every corner of the hotel. If any place of business can keep the corners of their public areas clean then you have the assurance that the vital areas such as bathrooms and bedrooms are guaranteed to be clean!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you. As a thank you for posting your review here on Tripadvisor - I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Matthew Phillips
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lindsay, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2012

There is a lot of different things to discover in Huntsville. It was the first time that we had stayed at a hotel in this area. We arrived an hour before check-in and decided to explore the area on our own. There was clear markings for the trail that we walked on. It was the one that has the floating bridge across the water. We also discovered the lookout, which we found to be so cool that we could see so far away over the hilltops.

Room Tip: Even though the room we had was by the elevator, it was still a quiet room. The beds were very comf...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear rpearson_11:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel on trip advisor! I'm very pleased you were so happy with your stay and by the sounds of it we exceeded your expectations!!! Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Ontario
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have been using Holiday Inn Expresses when I can and they really are top notch. Clean, updated, friendly staff - very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Sahayoga:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations on your stay! I truly am very lucky to have such a strong team here as they make all the difference! They really are second to none!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer oyu a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Eastbourne East Sussex England
Reviewed 23 March 2012

In February 2011 spent one night before a dog sledding adventure and one night after. Excellent service throughout, basic but very enjoyable buffet breakfast. Very clean rooms on both stays - to have a wonderful powerful shower on the return from the wilds of Algonquin Park was absolute bliss, replacing "eau de chien (husky dogs)" with "eau de toilette"!!!! Very friendly informative staff. Close to good facilities.and just across the way from an excellent diner. If I manage another sledding trip next year will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Dear Pitch69:

Thank you for your great review! I appreciate it very much when guests like yourself take the time to write positive feedback for us! In today's day in age we are conditioned to great service and great product so I find we don't take the time to write positive reviews as often. I am very fortunate however as we continue to see one positive review after another!

Without sounding like a broken record with my responses once again I have to give full credit to my staff. The housekeeping team here at this hotel is one of the best I have ever worked with and constantly wow our guests, and the Front Desk team are some of the happiest people I could hope for to be on our front desk!

Please do let me know when you are returning to the area and I'd love to make your reservation for you personally and as I always do - offer all trip advisor reviewers a free complimentary upgrade on your next stay!

Thanks again,

Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Nice new hotel, nice pool, normal HI express breakfast. This hotel is often very busy on the weekends, which can make breakfast a stressful, difficult experience. I do stay here often though. – 7/10

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntsville
0.1 km away
7.6 km away
Deerhurst Resort
Deerhurst Resort
#3 of 18 in Huntsville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK