See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Went to view this place for a friend. Not in a million years . Serious scary place. Foul odours and scary looking customers. Rooms are insanely small and seriously dated .Cant find anything redeeming about it. I would prefer to sleep in my car. Sorry.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kimmilil
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I stayed nere, it is very out daged and the hotel door needs more security but the bed linnins was clea so were the towels.the front was friedly enough. The other people remting rooms surrounding the parkimg lot staring at you in unnervimg as a female. Lucy I had a friemd stay the weekend with me or I would have not lasted alome no "security" on door and the window did not lock I have phtos just have to figure out how to attach them !

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jay r
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I needed a place to get sleep and a shower, well neither of these things happened here. The constant traffic of sketchy people around the motel kept me awake with people arguing and some crazy lady singing outside my room till wee hours of the morning. My front door did not shut properly and could open with a little pressure put on it.The morning arrived and I wanted a shower, I guess their plumber was on vacation because the taps did not work in the shower. When checking out the front desk said their internet was out and he took my visa number and he would charge me later, I had phone later to let him know i was watching my visa statement.Nothing happened but I was worried that if I did not pay attention something would have happened.
In three words a sum up of this Place Sketchy,Scary,Suspicious.

Room Tip: Don`t stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank KitchenerFivebucks
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Sometimes you come across a little place and it's a pleasant surprise - this wasn't one of those times. The room was in a state of disrepair and the vanity had cigarette burns. The wifi is like dial up. Why is there no local licensing authority? It's embarrassing. Show some pride Kitchener. Went to the Travelodge in Cambridge the next night and it was MUCH nicer - clean, everything worked, no smells or noise - and only $5 more.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Horrible. Bed bugs, dirty, smelly, wouldn't give money back even after showing the bugs only said they would give money back if we signed a paper stating that we wouldn't take it any further. Had to go and clean everything before going home to make sure we didn't bring anything back with us. Even took pictures of fresh bites and the bugs we caught and they said we brought them. NEVER AGAIN DISGUSTING!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family