“Shame on her,,,”

Rustico Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #57 of 574 Restaurants in Kitchener
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When five of us ladies went there to celebrating my granddaughters 24th. Birthday for lunch, the waitress unintentional (or not) neglected to tell us that on Wednesdays they offer a bottle of wine at half price,,,, As it was we ordered nine glasses,,, I need not say more about how upset we were later to see this advertised (online) ,,,,
What a damper to put on the great food experience we had,,,,

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

A girlfriend and I had a catch up lunch at Rustico. The menu itself is captivating and it was difficult to make a selection because it all looked so intriguing. We chose pizzas which were huge(so provided for a takeaway) and delicious . Tina our waitress was delightful and we had a lovely chat with her. We will be back!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very cozy setting with a comfortable setting & nicely decorate. The cesear salad I had was by far the best I have ever had! My wife had a seafood dinner that she said was unreal. My dinner was just as awesome. Servers were very friendly. One table had a young child who was loud & jumping around. No fault of Rustico, just poor parenting. We definitely will be back as the price was reasonable & food is impeccable !!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious. Staff & location are excellent. I've dined there 3 times so far. Will go definitely go back.
Gets loud w/ a full house so plan around peak times. A little on the expensive side but worth it for a special occasion!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We love this place! The atmosphere, service, and food were all exceptional! There are only a few restaurants in KW that we really enjoy going to and we have just added Rustico to our list. Can't wait to go back!