All reviews flat screen tv place to stay stayed here for two nights memorable stay beds were comfortable nice room microwave motel
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

It was a astounding and memorable stay i had with my friends. The rooms were clean , beds were comfortable. It smell nice . I like the " no smoking" policy. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The room at the back side had a beautiful greenery view

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank siddharth7ag
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

In my opinion Owen Sound Inn's experience was very memorable and I enjoyed a lot.The Inn was very nice and well maintained. The motel staff was also very good especially guy at front desk Mr.Adam,he guided me a lot throughout my stay. Thanks a lot Owen Sound Inn for providing memorable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MANGALAM YOGESH G
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This inn is really very comforting.all the things you need are provided here by the staff.
Whenever visit owen sound,the beautiful city,this is the place to stay.This is a very quit hotel.and the most impressive thing about it is its price which is valid acc.to the facilities provided here.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sakshipahariya2
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed one night at the Owen Sound Inn, due to a family event. Of the four rooms, ours was the worst. A strange smell in the hallway and badly stained and frayed rugs were just the beginning. While the bed was fine, the room itself had not seen better days in the past twenty or so years. See the photos. The balcony door had no lock, and the security bar was useless. The vents had a build up of greasy dirt. The threshold between the bathroom and foyer was not there. The room had a refrigerator, but it was not plugged in, so was useless. Wifi was fine. The lad at the desk screwed up our bill (four rooms), charging us about $60 more than he should have. To his credit, he refunded the overcharge right away. There are lots better options in Owen Sound.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the back, away from the highway.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank notbornyesterday
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I stayed with our granddaughter Sunday night and as always it's a terrific stay. Surprisingly the cute young man that checked me in remembered me from a previous visit. Then we had a nice room upstairs but unfortunately the AC decided it didn't want to work so the young man gladly moved us to another room downstairs. He was so nice. We don't think he sleeps because he was still at front desk when we checked out in the morning, lol. Our room(s) we're both clean and you can see they're updating the motel by painting, etc. Thank-you for another terrific night sleep.
It's our motel of choice when we're staying in Owen Sound. See you soon