US$ 212
US$ 188
US$ 156
Knights Inn Owen Sound(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 168
Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
Diamond Motor Inn(Owen Sound)
US$ 120
US$ 112
The Highland Manor(Owen Sound)
Springmount Motel(Owen Sound)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastin townsenior ratenew employeemake your own wafflesground floor roomonly negative thingmy spousetoastpicnic tablesdecent place to stayyogurthard boiled eggsa great stayfridge and microwavecoffee maker
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Lean, comfortable room, pleasant staff. Did not realize until arrival, there is NO elevator to second floor, requiring us to carry large suitcase up two flights of stairs. An issue for seniors. A few stairs outside as well.

Room Tip: Seniors should request ground floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerOS, Manager at Comfort Inn Owen Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your positive feedback and honest opinion. Although our second floor Bayshore Views and Garden Views are our 2 most popular floors, they are accessed by stairs. We do offer carrier luggage services free of charge and we're sorry for any inconveniences, as our lower floor was sold out.

On your next trip back to Owen Sound, I would love to personally help you. I would be glad to give you express check-in service thru your very own drive-up access accommodation on our lower floor.

Yours in Hospitality,

Penny
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was here for 4 days stay. First thing I noticed was how the property well maintained as always thanks to CHAD. Ellie was excellent in fitting me in as well the help of Cassie! Penny the manager followed up with my stay in even in the state of training a new employee (2 thumbs up). Lisa always a delight and extremely fast with multitasking. I always look forward to the early mornings breakfast and a delightful conversation with Barb, let's not forget Jo-Anne in the night providing a cosy blankets and always available. Housekeeper Linda always cleans my room without request and is quite amazing providing me with warm fresh towels with a positive attitude even when she's clean like crazy and never misses a spot. I enjoy every moment. Worth every $$$ it's a family working together. Best comfort inn ever!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest!

Wow! thank you for your very detailed review. It's exact reviews like this, that make us love our job and hospitality industry every day! We are so humbled to have met you and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your most kind and genuine review.

Yours in Hospitality,

Penny,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel was similar to other Comfort Inns in Ontario. Do not care for sliding doors to the outside at ground level but they were equipped with extra security locks. Overall the experience was similar to our experiences at Comfort Inns in the USA.

My main reason for writing this review is to highlight an excellent employee who provided local maps and information at check in. Later, we had a problem with our toilet and when we called for maintenance help the same person who checked us in showed up and fixed the problem. She was very pleasant and helpful. Upon check out I asked for her name (Tara) and was told she was a new employee who didn't yet have a business card. Great job Tara ... hope Comfort Inn recognizes your fine efforts.

Room Tip: Choose upper floor if you don't want sliding door to outside
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roadtrippinghikers
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Cobble Beach Concours D'Eligence brought us to Owen Sound and this was the first call I made. The booking on line was quick and easy, but I had a question so I called the front desk. Problem solved. This place is spic and span clean and the king size bed was comfortable. The place was quiet and coffee was available in the room for an early morning start. Breakfast was typical with make your own waffles and several options for cereal, fruit and pastries. The sausages and eggs were good and the cinnamon buns were a great temptation and very good. A lot of us were off to Cobble Beach and the parking lot was full of fantastic cars. No elevator, so stairs are your only option to the second floor. Otherwise a perfect place for a week-end in town.

Room Tip: Old guys like me need to request ground floor unless you like to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bestbob
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We couldn't find anywhere to stay in Tobermory, and figured Owen Sound was not too far. When we got there, we were greeted. When we got to our room, we were impressed how clean the room was. It was not as large to fit four adults, but definitely 2 adults and 2 kids. They offer Keurig coffee in the rooms, and the hot breakfast was very delicious. Was definitely very comfortable and relaxing place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family