“Delivery driver”
Review of Inn on 6th

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Owen Sound
Inn on 6th
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Owen Sound
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel the past eight years for four to eight weekly stays a year. The owner Steve, front desk staff and the cleaning crew are nothing but willing to help.
The sauna and jacuzzi is a wonderful way to relax my muscles at the end of my work day. The sign says heated pool and it is outdoors. I've never tried it so I cannot say one way or another I'm just not into pools
And the gazebo is awesome even tho it's next to a busy road the noise is really not that bad sitting in the shade of the gazebo having a BBQ with the jays game playing on my phone PLUGGED into the outdoor socket. What else could i want
Wifi has been updated since my last stay and I must say it is way better than before. Haven't found a weak spot yet
It has a big back yard for horse shoes or volleyball or just to block out the city and sunbathe
The bathrooms have all been updated and are very modern with clean linens daily with soap and shampoo and a restocking of the coffee.
Ice and pop machines are not far at all from any room

When work sends me up I request this hotel

I would defiantly stay here again
EVEN if it was a pleasure stay with my wife and dog

thanks again inn on the 6th keep up the good work

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Steve M, Owner at Inn on 6th, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thanks for the thoughtful post. Hope you can find your way up some time when you are not working. Always nice to see return customers!
Steve

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We have family in Owen Sound and stay here often. This place is wonderful! Steve the owner is a great guy. The rooms are super clean and the beds are really comfortable and it's really affordable. The pool is fabulous in the summer and there is lots of comfy chairs and two BBQ's. The staff are also really helpful and friendly. Wynetta is the best and the old dog Griffen always greets us on arrival. We have stayed at a number of places in Owen Sound and won't stay anywhere else after finding the Inn on Sixth. It's like a home away from home Thanks Steve for another great stay! See you soon!

R. Greenwood & A Hughes.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank R G
Reviewed 15 March 2017

It has been quite awhile since staying at a motel but we were pleasantly surprised with this motel. The gentleman that booked our family of 5 in was most accommodating by booking us 2 rooms at a very reasonable price and right across from each other which made us comfortable separating our teens from us.
The rooms are quite small by hotel standards but more importantly, they were clean and well equipped with bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Bathroom was sufficient and clean.
We enjoyed warming up in the whirlpool and sauna just outside our room. All in all, we would return when up this way again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Clean updated rooms that are comfortable and very affordable. Lots of parking space. The hot tub and sauna area is a nice addition. Road noise was not an issue given the location of the building being close to the main road. Easy access to the snowmobile trail systems. This was my first stay, and I will be back in the near future.

Room Tip: From what I have seen from the V.I.P. suit to the single room, they are all very comfortable, and up...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jamesemcquaid
Reviewed 21 February 2017

My husband and I stay here each and every year when we travel to Owen Sound to go snowmobiling! This motel is convienently located right by the sled trail so extremely easy to access and you can park your sled right outside your doorstep! We always reserve the "VIP" room and love it! Very good sized room and the jacuzzi tub is nice to relax in after a long day of riding (especially if back late and the hot tub is closed for the night). the owner, Steve is a great guy to deal with! Would go above and beyond to make your stay the best... Highly recommend Pinecrest/ Inn on the 6th!!!!!

Room Tip: For Winter (and you are not a snowmobiler), it can get quite loud as sleds come in and out at all ti...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
25.5 km away
Waterview on The Bay
Waterview on The Bay
#1 of 4 in Wiarton

Been to Inn on 6th? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK