“Fantastic Place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lilli D
Bath
“lovely area...”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

...large cottage but could do with some updating. We spend 2 weeks in June there, weather wasn't that brilliant at that time but that didn't matter. The cottage is a large house with great amenities (gas fireplace, table tennis, canoe, rowing boat etc. but all the furniture and build ins could really do with some updating or even replacement. We love the master with the en suite bathroom and the walk in closet but because of the wooden walls it felt really dark and dull inside, despite being so large. The large wooden deck out into the lake as been awesome! Almost everyday another fantastic sunset! We'd had a lovely time there.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Maple

Pickering
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing