All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtcontinental breakfastamazing pricebbq areahigh end hotelsstayed here for nightswould stay here againfridge and microwavedouble bedenjoyed our staybruce peninsulanice staysammotelbuddiespillows
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean, beds comfortable, newly renovated bathroom and friendly service. Breakfast was typical continental. Would definitely go back. For the price it was a pleasant surprise. We went for a weekend at a busy time in June. Everything in the room was clean and comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guinivere S
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and nice. Fresh and clean bathroom space. Very Homy atmosphere and friendly environment. Descent morning breakfast. Owners are very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely come again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Johanne D
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights (Friday/Saturday) for a swim meet. I booked on hotels.com for an amazing price! Check in was fast and friendly. The room, while small, was super clean with 1 queen and 1 double bed. Mattresses were comfy as were the pillows. Looks like it was just repainted. If I had one complaint, it would be that the towels were very small, I like big bath sheets but that's me I guess Breakfast was simple-bagels, bread, 2 kinds of cold cereal, muffins, bananas, apples, yogurt, tea, coffee, milk and juice. Walking distance to a few delicious restaurants, the pool and a Shopper's, among other places. I would stay here again every time I return to Owen Sound!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BlondeMedic
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Checked this place out. Its basic, but newly renovated, great rates and clean. There are other smallish hotel/motels in Owen Sound that we have been to and found some of them to be just as average, just as plain, and just as suspect as they appear from the road. Given that everything was newly renovated, we were very happy here and will return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night for a business trip. The room was nice but when we asked to view one of their rooms the girl at front desk wouldn't let us. Room was very clean. Nice stay. They didn't have any combs but we got tooth paste and tooth brushes.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business