We stayed there for one night during the Canada day long weekend. The room quality and cleanliness was good but the first morning, there was absolutely no water to wash up! and when we talked to the staff, to our astonishment, they said that was normal when there are many guests at the hotel, which meant that they are used to accepting guests without estimating the capacity of their hotel! So, we had to leave the place and we got reimbursed for that one night.
Also, if you're staying there, be careful when you go out of the building at night as we saw a black bear hanging around the hotel parking :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is strategically located on highway 400 exit 217, 5 minutes south of Parry Sound in Ontario Canada. Our Super 8 has two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), tennis courts, Jacuzzi and sauna. This Super 8 is a full service facility and has Cottage Country's finest Conference centre. It offers contemporary comfort, excellent professional services and fine cuisine at the Jolly Roger Restaurant attached on site. The facility also has a full sports bar and located on a trail for snowmobiles and ATV/Bikers in the summer. Come see why we are Parry Sound's favourite hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Parry Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Conference Centre Hotel Parry Sound
- Quality Inn Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Quality Inn
- Super 8 Parry Sound Ontario