“Great Comfort Food ”

Add it.
Joe's Hamburgers
Ranked #15 of 476 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My dads been coming to this place some odd 8 years from what I've heard from him, and every time we go currently we've never been disappointed. Great falafels, fries, onion rings, hamburgers, etc. Just the kind of comfort food you'd be looking for.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The food is okay, not cheap and for better can be bought for less. I have been many times as I live 5 minutes from. My last experience will be the final as the prices continue to rise, but the food does not. The staff were not rude, but not welcoming either. The hamburger is very ordinary. Chicken souvlaki was fairly good and reason for 3 star. I would rather go to a Pickle Barrel.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Joe owns and operates this restaurant located near Yonge and Elgin Mills in Richmond Hill. Every menu item is made fresh. From what I have been told, only the ketchup is not made in-house. The food is delicious. Joe even makes his own Shawarma. The lentil soup is awesome and the Greek dishes are terrific too. I usually order the falafel in a pita. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank 2upbeelers
Reviewed 11 April 2017

All the food is good here. Very busy restaurant on the weekends, so have some patience. The wait is worth it!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Clearly the best falafel anywhere in Ontario! I have never had a meal here I wasn't happy with but the falafel has to be my favorite. It can get very busy at dinner time but well worth the wait. Food is fresh and made to order. The staff is warm and friendly and the price is amazing for the portion you receive. You can't beat this place! Happy, happy tummy!