“Delicious european food!”
Review of Orly Grill

Orly Grill
Ranked #77 of 510 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I stumbled upon this place a few years ago while in Richmond Hill and find it to be a real gem! The place is run by a Russian family that work hard, gives you good service and great food that I find to be a refreshing change from the usual N-A fare I get when travelling. I will definitely return!!!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank paulis819

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This restaurant is a pleasant change from the ordinary. Love the pickled cabbage and carrots. The chicken kebobs are great and the one labeled small size is not small. I can't imagine how big the regular size would be. Great food and a very inexpensive meal out. You cannot eat at home for much less than this.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 29 December 2015

The restaurant is located near Bathurst and Elgin Mills in Richmond Hill, ON. Right size, - not too big, not too small. Décor is basic, they could definitely update it a bit, but the place is clean and benefits from a corner location with many windows. We have dined here few times with the family, also have ordered "to go”. They offer catering and party services that I have not had a chance to try out yet. Through our visits we ordered chicken and beef kebabs, falafel sandwiches, crepes, soups. Even the food is simple, the quality of the food is good, the service is friendly with a personal touch, portions are not small, and prices are reasonable.
I have had positive experiences here so far. Will definitely visit again and recommend this place to my friends and their families.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We love to eat here. The food is great and the owner wants you to feel like family. It's casual dining with some of the best middle eastern and Ukrainian food. The beef kabobs are so tender, the garlic potatoes are perfect. The falafel is one of the best. Try the beet borscht and cabbage rolls too. Everything is great.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Zisli
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I ordered lunch from this restaurants and he server brought french fries that were dripping in oil they did not bring the oil temperature up so what happens is that the oil soaks into the fries and that is not good, when I made remark to the server he changed course and asked the person I was was with so how was your fish???? they gave me under cooked fries not bringing up the oil to proper temperature and he is asking how the fish is that was my last time there

Date of visit: July 2014