“The best”
Review of Orly Grill

Orly Grill
Ranked #77 of 512 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We love to eat here. The food is great and the owner wants you to feel like family. It's casual dining with some of the best middle eastern and Ukrainian food. The beef kabobs are so tender, the garlic potatoes are perfect. The falafel is one of the best. Try the beet borscht and cabbage rolls too. Everything is great.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Zisli

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I ordered lunch from this restaurants and he server brought french fries that were dripping in oil they did not bring the oil temperature up so what happens is that the oil soaks into the fries and that is not good, when I made remark to the server he changed course and asked the person I was was with so how was your fish???? they gave me under cooked fries not bringing up the oil to proper temperature and he is asking how the fish is that was my last time there

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We have been going to eat here for over 2 years now. Our go to family spot. Food is always fresh and good. Everything is tasty, there falafel sandwich is HUGE and for under $5. Never had a bad meal and must have gone 20+ times. Thank you Orly

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant for take out almost monthly and their selections are amazing. The chicken and beef kebabs are standard favourites and the chicken schnitzel is outstanding. Best I have had so far. The prices are reasonable considering the volume of food provided. Oh ... Try their Babaganouch. Amazing.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 2 April 2015

This is definitely a gem in the Richmond Hill area. They cook their meat over the grill not on the grill &the end product is juicy meat just spiced right. Aside from their fries, everything tasted fresh with out that manufactured after taste you may usually get from other places. The portions are huge & I can say hands down that there's no place that I know of that can even come close to value. For 14.99 (before tax + TIP) you get 2 succulant skewers of meat, salad, a starch, hot pita bread + unlimited cabbage & pickles. If you do the math on this one, it's more worth it to dine out their than prepare a comparable meal @ home. The service was great! They had menus in hand + showed us to our table pretty much as soon as we walked in.
The only thing I'd advise the owner(s) is to give the place an update. As the previous reviewer wrote it does look like there's been no updates to the place in recent time. But hey, I wouldn't rate the decor here as there are many other places that may choose to invest in that.
Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: March 2015