See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I have stayed here multiple times over the last 4 years NEVER AGAIN. Each time I did have to re clean the room myself it seems the cleaning staff have no clue how to wipe a conter or get garbage fom under the bed. But I was aware of that so brought my own cleaning things. But the staff at the front very friendly and its a great location. Definitely not chap as it was 100 a niht but no deposit. More lie. 50 a night max. I was there with a friend april I checked back in just over a month later and got the same room. I settled in and went to order food I picked up the hotel phone ad under neith was my friends bank state ment, right there so thd the phone has not been cleaned or under it for over a month ! That was the last straw at this hotel. I packed up and went to the travel lodge right up the street. Way cleaner an cheaper. I will never go back to that hotel

Stayed: May 2016
3  Thank jay r
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Well, its been in Richmond Hill for decades. They have a sign out front with some funny "quotes of the week"... I was in town last minute on business it was late at night and the weather was horrendous .... and needed to stay somewhere and been somewhat adventure-like, thought I would check it out --- I was waiting for a couple in front to check in and after seeing the condition of the place and a person leaving telling me don't bother, I ended ended up leaving without checking in....maybe they are waiting for an offer on the land value -- I am sure its worth much more than the motel itself...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank loews
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Located at Yonge at 407/7, surrounded by big box retail and new condos, sits this odd motel. It was obviously there when this was all countryside. The motel is not classy or even cheap. For a room with a broken dresser, you pay $90. If you are on a budget, you would be better off going on Priceline.com and just bidding on an actual hotel room.

This motel has two sides. South facing is where they put the 'guests' who will stay the night, but it appears the north side are those paying by the hour.

Stay away. You deserve better.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank MrToronto
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Cobwebs, mothball smell, dirty drawers and refrigerator. Yuck! We were afraid to step on the carpet. We put extra padding under the sheet to have the bed be okay for sleeping. The shower worked well is about the best I can say. We had booked 3 nights and left after 1.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Susanne M. A
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I arrived late at Night . I took the first Hotel i saw . The Staff was friendly to me . Everything in this Room is very old and worn . The Bed was clean and I slept good . But i did not feel well in this Hotel . Parking was OK , next to the Hotel . In walking Distance is a Shell Gasstation with Coffeeshop , i ve been there for Breakfast . I checkt out and they will never see me again .
Not recommended . I paid 90 Dollar and this is far to much for this Hotel . It was the worst Place on my Canadatrip

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo