“My favourite restaurant for high end Chinese cuisine”

Yang's Fine Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #89 of 505 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I've been to this restaurant more than 20 times, as it's fairly close to where I live. It's more expensive than typical Chinese restaurants, but I think it's one of the best Chinese restaurants (if not the best) in GTA.

It's a great place for dim sum lunch, on the order sheet, you can pick the recommended dim sums, which usually can't find elsewhere.

For dinner, it really depends on what you order, but the set dinner is usually quite good. This restaurant is where my foodie father hosts his birthday parties in the last few years. As for service, I would say in general, the service standard for Chinese cuisine is not comparable to that of other cuisine. I think their service is pretty good and friendly.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

8 of us went and bill was 180 per couple (only two beers consumed). broth- soup, crab, steamed fish, rice, chicken (delicious), bokchoy, some sweets (?). Female servers were very helpful.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

They would do anything to push you out of the restaurant when there is a line up. One server and a manager is particularly rude with no courtesy when rushing you to finish your meal and pay (while the food was slow on busy day too).

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Yang's seemed like a very high end Chinese good restaurant. The prices indicated that also. There are many servers around too. All seemed friendly. Most of our food came out fast and fresh and tasty. However, not the chicken. This chicken must have been forgotten because is was uncomfortably late. Not cool. No sincere apology either. The chicken was good, but we were pretty full by the time it arrived.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I definitely do not recommend this restaurant for any families looking forward to having a Christmas Dinner. My entire family of 14 came to this restaurant expecting to having a great experience for Christmas Eve from all of the wonderful reviews. We were disappointed. First impressions were not as expected. There was only four groups of customers, into two hours of dinner service. The service was terrible. The staff recommended chicken for $50, this chicken was undercooked and almost raw. There was very limited space and the staff would only ask our family to stand up, instead of the neighbouring group of businessmen, whenever there was a handicapped senior. The price was over $300. After dinner we asked the manager to take a picture of our family since it was Christmas Eve. The manager responded by stating he was "Too busy, because of the amount of customers".