“King Crab for lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2016

This is a Chinese restaurant that usually serve dim sum for lunch. But they also serve king crab during lunch. We had a 6 lbs king crab, cooked 3 ways: steam legs, fried body, and crab fried rice. All 3 plates were delicious. This is no cheap lunch at $200, but it is well worth it. The 6 pound crab will fill 5-6 people without problem.
I especially enjoyed freshness of the steam legs in ginger and green opion, you can almost taste the ocean. Then the fried body chunk, my mouth was dancing with joy. Lastly the rice is a nice touch to finish up.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Very pricey place for their seafood but we felt it was very good quality food and service. The seasoning was good, not too salty and not too much MSG unlike many other Chinese restaurants out there. We had the cash menu combo which was $300 which included 1 king crab made into 3 dishes, soup and a veggie dish. This combo was for King Crab up to 6 lbs. The King crab they picked for us was 2.75 lbs extra = $160 extra on top. We also ordered a lobster which came out to be 5-6 lbs = $140 extra. Lobster is $28'/lb , King Crab is $58/lb and steamed green bass was $28/lb. In total our bill came out to be $742 total included taxes. Tips is extra on top. We had around 7 of us total but food was enough to feed 8 people. So it costed around $100/person. Overall the food was fancy and good. Nice decor and very good service. The staff was very nice, friendly, helpful and gave better service than even at most Chinese weddings. I would come back to eat here once in a while but not too often as it is quite pricey. Not too crowded here and food is just as good as Fisherman Clubhouse around Pmall area. I heard the service there is not as good and they rush you out because they ware way too busy.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The best Chinese food ! We had the king Alaskan Crab dinner for 6 & every dish was so delicious! Service was great!
Price was high but well worth it...e will be back!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nice bright restaurant. We ordered: beef balls, shu mai, bbq pork buns, beef tendon, and sticky rice. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious. This is an excellent spot.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have been a royal customer and going there from time to time. I have notice that their service has been going downhill in the past year. Even though they recognized me as frequent customers for dim sum - however I don't go there often at night for dinner. They tried to sell me expensive seafood items during dim sum and I usually end up not ordering. Some of the servers never smile or avoid eye contacts with me. I must also admit that some are very nice servers. I think they should play attention to their services going forward.

In terms of food, it is good however they need some innovation in their food since their menu has not been changes in years.

The restaurant can be loud during holiday and weekend.

Date of visit: July 2016