All reviews sheraton parkway the club lounge spg member underground parking conference center canada's wonderland shower stall crave restaurant toronto north indoor pool business travel tim hortons coffee maker mini fridge toronto area starbucks tower
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

The room is great, the service is great, the food is ok, the work out room sucks, the pool is alright, the conference centre is good, parking is free and its underground. Thats about it there really is not much else to say about my stay here wow can't submit unless I have 200 character

Trip type: Travelled on business
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you for you taking the time to write us a review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our gym facility. Please know that we do allow our guests to access the Parkway Athletic Club next door as an alternative. Thank you for your feedback as we are able to use it to improve on our services. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property and have a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed for four days for a hockey tournament in Aurora. The beds were glorious, clean room and the breakfast during the week was made to order. We rented a conference room for team meals and meetings which worked out great. Parking is tight in the outside lot but there are parking garages. Staff was alway available to help and give suggestions. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good afternoon Susan,

Thank you for you taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our beds are the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds which are available online! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property and have a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I went to a Staples Symposium to do eight classes on our web to print product. I stayed for 4 days and the room was very clean. We had a very spacious conference hall to host 50 to 75 per session. Overall a great place for your meeting needs. Bar and restaurant very nice as well.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Craig D

Good morning Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We appreciate your compliments as we have been working very hard on our services. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back!
Have a wonderful day!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We were in town for a sports tournament and stayed the Friday and Saturday night at this property. The location is close to the DVP, and offers several restaurants a short walk from the hotel. The hotel does have a restaurant which offered a very good buffet breakfast that was included in the price of the room. Not sure if they included this as we booked as a group, but I believe I saw the buffet costs $ 17.95, which is a bit steep for what you get.

The hotel is clean and well maintained. No complaints about the room either. It was average in size, but clean, comfortable beds, quiet AC, plenty of tv channels available, and the room was quiet.

The only real complaint I had was parking. They were hosting a convention on the Saturday, making parking virtually impossible. You literally had to circle the parking lot waiting for someone to leave as there were no spots available.

Parking issue aside, this is a nice hotel at a very reasonable price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ToSquareBob1

Hello,

Thank you for writing a review for our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Your feedback is important to us and your comments will be shared with our entire team for areas of improvement. Please know that we do also have underground parking available for guests. I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights last week for a conference I needed to attend for work. The hotel itself isn't bad, HOWEVER, they double charged me for my stay. When I phoned them, they blamed it on my bank, stating that my bank is likely "holding the funds" and that the funds will "probably be released in a couple days". This made no sense to me so I called my bank, who essentially laughed, and also said that makes no sense.

Phoned the hotel twice and left messages, and have yet to receive any response. How ridiculous is that? Incredibly unprofessional. Save your headaches and go to the Best Western next door. I hear they have breakfast there, too.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Good afternoon Lawna,

Please accept our apologies if there was any misunderstanding in regards to your stay. Our Executive Assistant has reached out to you via telephone to resolve any accounting errors that may have occurred. Please allow 3-5 business days for any refunds to reflect on your statement. I hope we are able to welcome you back to our hotel and provide you with excellent service.