See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights - booked on Expedia - newly renovated rooms, clean and fresh bathrooms, linen and comfy beds. A little dated decor in foyer but nice overall.
Give them a go ! Good value for money.
A little out of the way from Toronto but a good base for trips to Niagara, and other regional parts of Toronto. Mc Donald’s, Tim Hortons across the road.
Friendly staff and a nice light breakfast on offer.
We left some valuables behind and honest housekeeping handed them in and we managed to pick it up same day ! Thanks

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mandy U, Director of Sales at Canadas Best Value Inn Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Hello Marie, appreciate your feedback. Very pleased to see you found our location desirable. We recently completed our renovation.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I didn’t look at trip advisor before I booked this hotel and if I had I would not have booked it.
BUT what a surprise, all the rooms have been totally redone with really comfy beds and tasteful decor.
The bathrooms have been fully renovated as well and are great
The staff is helpful and friendly
If I was going back through this area I would definitely rebook here

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for choosing Canadas Best Value Inn Richmond Hill. Yes, we have completely transformed, now offer modern and tasteful accommodations. We hope serve you anytime!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Check my profile on TA. I do not write bad reviews just honest ones. This B&B is by far the worst stay for me. A real dump and the owners have not spent a penny updating this place. For me it would make sense to run this place down and rebuild as every element is rubbish.
The reception is so grubby with staff who are clueless to even write a receipt when you check out let alone even offer to help guests in any way whatsoever.
The room allocated to me was on the first floor. No lift just stairs which had worn out carpet so anyone could fall easily. The rooms are so dated that one would feel its a set from the 60s or 70s. For over 9 bucks a night, I would not even rate this place a 1 star. The bathoom is so old and tired and the toilet seat felt it would break - that was how lose it was. The bathtub drain was poor and taking a bath was no fun with towels that hardly dried because they were so worn out.
The bed was big but not as comfortable and pillows were poor. The duvet cover was hardly for -17 degrees weather and the heater in the room was one they have kept from the 60s.
WIFI was very poor and each time your phone went to screen saver, the wifi would drop and you had to keep reconnecting.
Breakfast was such a poor choice and seems anyone from the streets could walk in and eat and guests would not even get a chance to have breakfast as the place was so tiny and no place to sit. Bad choice sadly for me to have chosen this palce.

Room Tip: Top tip stay somewhere else and dont waste your money at this place
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Good Day, thank you for sharing your feedback. This location is presently under renovation; the complete property. Yes, we are aware the property is dated however, once the remodel is completed, this property will offer immaculate accommodations. Our renovations just begun and will be completed by Spring 2018. We hope to accommodate you if your travel needs ever bring you back to our area.

All other issues you are presenting, you should have addressed to us immediately, giving us a chance to repair your concerns.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you should always report it to the front desk.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel had a lovely foyer and really nice staff. We interacted a few times and each time they were very professional and kind. The continental breakfast was basic - but still lovely. The room structure was a bit dated - but, the bed/linens were clean. The air conditioner was needed and it worked perfectly! It really was nice and expected value for the price.
Thank you for our stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Northern Girl 98,

Thank You for choosing CBVI Richmond Hill and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is appreciated and we wish to serve you anytime your travel plans bring you back to town.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

My husband and I stayed at this place on March 3 and 4th. It is not 5 star, but it is clean, quite and good value. Close to everything. The staff was very nice. They do have a continental breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30, but we did not get to that.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Nancy F
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Richmond Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hello Nancy, thank you so much for choosing CBVI Richmond Hill and for posting your experience with us on Trip Advisor!