“Did a great job on my Daughters PJ Mask Birthday cake”
Review of Cupcake Goodness

Cupcake Goodness
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Whitby
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Thank you for creating the lovely PJ Mask cake for my Daughters 4th birthday party in February. Everyone thought it looked awesome and tasted the same.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Thank you Stephanie for your REVEIW.
You have forgotten to mention that you placed your order over the phone and had no really direction on what you wanted for your baby shower mini cupcakes. Your order was more on bulk then look or toppers for the event.
You state that the cupcakes where stale, but you never tried or stop by to sample any of our assortment before your phone order. Yes we have to put the mini cupcakes in a different liner as these are not regular sizes.
When we talk a week later regarding your order, you had no prof on what is mention in your REVEIW. This is why we offer the cupcakes in place of a refund.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Worst cupcakes ever!!!! Never ever order from here. Stale, the minis are in these strange little cups you get at the doctors office. I ordered for a baby shower and had 75% of them to throw out.
They don't look professional, and take awful.
When I called to complain the owner actually offered me more cupcakes!!! WTH!
Do not waste your time or money with this place.
Bad product, bad customer service.
She has NO IDEA what she is doing!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Tried this place a couple of times and have been disappointed on both occasions. Since they are local we gave them another shot after about a year but this was the last time. The first time the cupcakes were stale the only saving grace was the icing and for the price they charge you got to be kidding me stale cupcakes. The second time the cake was dense and heavy, not light and airy as it should be the flavour was awful, we ended up throwing 3/4 of it out good thing we had a store bought cake. I don't know who is writing the good reviews maybe friends because their baked goods are more like baked bads. With the variety of good bakeries around and the knowledge of what else is out there I would not recommend this place, Adios amigos

2  Thank Senior_V
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I've tried this place twice now. When I tried it months ago my family remarked about how the cupcakes tasted stale. I gave it a second chance because I think a second experience is warranted before a negative review and had the exact same experience. For the 13 dollars I paid for three treats you would expect freshness. I'm not sure why everyone is experiencing great cupcakes and I'm not but I will not revisit. Store bought treats are fresher.