“Dessert for dinner party at a friends”

Cupcake Junkie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Whitby
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Soups
Description: MADE FRESH, DELIVERED FRESH, EATEN FRESH Cafe: Sandwiches, Desserts and Ice Cream All the desserts are shaped like a cupcake so it fits in the box - cheesecakes, tiramisu, brownies that happen to be GF, blondies that are also vegan, cinnamon popovers and all the cupcakes. 6 or more there's no tax and 12 or more the price goes from 3.75 to 3.30. How many were you thinking about getting?
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great cup cakes huge selection. They even had cookies and brownies as well as cheese cake style cupcakes. Bonus is they are a nut free facility which is what we needed as our friends daughter has a severe nut allergy.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I order a 2 tier birthday cake for my niece debut( 18th birthday) I specifically say's no banana flavour please, eventually I choose chocolate and cookies and cream flavou,The cake was decorated according to our specification( plain white buttercream icing rosette on the bottom and plain white on the top).
Time to cut the cake, the chocolate flavour was good our guest like them, disappointment came in when we did cut the bottom tier, it was a banana cake, we did not really like it and so was our guest, it sad to see an expensive cake goes to waste and so our money.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I visited Cupcake Junkie before Easter weekend to order a birthday cake. The owner was more than helpful bringing out the different pan sizes to ensure the cake I was purchasing would be adequate for the number of guests I was serving.

The shop was extremely clean, and exuded a welcoming vibe and friendly atmosphere. The cake displays were filled with various dessert options and we were surprised to see you could also purchase various decorating supplies i.e. buttercream, seasonal cupcake toppers, ice-cream, etc.

Upon picking up the cake (which was iced beautifully and according to the specifications I gave) we also received day-old cupcakes which we enjoyed that evening. Everything we tried was delicious and we cannot wait to visit Cupcake Junkie again to enjoy lunch. We will definitely use Cupcake Junkie in the future for any cupcake or cake needs!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

They are the tiniest cupcakes and amongst the most expensive I have had. The taste was average, certainly not worth any effort

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great Cupcakes! I was a little skeptical on the taste of the Candy Bacon Cupcakes that my wife brought home but they were great. Kids loved all of the dozen cupcakes and cookies my wife brought home. Thanks again,