Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Haven't been in a long time but dropped by on my way thru town for a drink and dance on the patio and wasn't disappointed. Great service, great beer and a great dance. Two up. Some of the original dancers are still there...Orient Express...Farmers Daughter. They still look great.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Needed to book four rooms for three weeks away. Had to ask the person if it was indeed the motel since she answered with "hello." When trying to find out availability for the dates required, she refused to tell me if there were any rooms available, and said until the rooms are booked she can't tell me if there are any. Wouldn't even tell me how much the rooms were or what kind of accommodations were there. I told her that I'm not going to tell the people to call and book if there aren't enough rooms for all of them, and she argued with me. If trying to just book a room is this difficult, I can just imagine what trying to get any service is like. I'll never recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not the cleanest after work but by no means filthy. I was not impressed at all when in the office which was so over powering with a foul odor and the owner in a dirty stained shirt asked for an addition down payment of a security deposit because of how I looked after working an 11 hour day. He then moved in closer to me and told me to take a shower before I went to bed. The nerve of this greasy looking man to make a comment like that took everything I had not to go back and grab my money and leave when I saw the state of this room that looked like it was refurbished by what I'm assuming were 3rd graders. Don't waste your money on this drug and homeless infested motel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shaun L
Reviewed 3 December 2015

We arrived at almost midnight and were greeted with a smile by the manager. The motel is in need of updating inside and out, but our room was clean enough. There was a musty, old cigarette smell that I'm sure has been there for many decades. The manager was very kind to us and I would stay here again, only due to the fact that there isn't much else in the area. The TV was very large and was the highlight of our room, but the furniture was very oddly chosen and nothing matched. With some more modern accents, I believe this hotel would do very well.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed in the property for a night on last Friday.
1st the manager refused to accept the booking type claiming it's expedia fault and tried to give me single bed where as I have booked two double bed.
After showing booking confirmation, he accepted but still claiming expedia fault.

Furthermore the room was very smelly and needs clean up.
There was few other issues for which the manager has been notified.

Date of stay: November 2015