“Excellent Staff”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Whitby
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed at this inn with my sister and niece during the dance competitions the weekend of April 1, 2012. While there, I lost my phone and had to leave prior to finding it. The staff literally tore the place apart helping me to look for it. The day after I returned home, I received a call telling me it had been retrieved. Then the staff organized for Purolator to bring the phone to my house. Really, I felt they went beyond the call of duty, and they were so nice about it all!

Room Tip: Try to avoid sleeping on the pullout or a cot--not too comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nance52_10

Reviewed 29 April 2012

We just spent the night of April 28th at the Quality Suites .......they call it Whitby..but it is really in Oshawa.

The room was large with a separate bedroom, a living dinning room and then a spacious and immaculate bathroom with full tub/shower. Bathroom was stocked with an abundance of clean white towels and face cloths and some soap, smapoo and cream.

Bed was very very comfortable with nice white sheets and a duvet....and as many pillows you would like. We found the pillows to be quite small....and though there were about five of them on the bed when we arrived...they quickly sent us four more when we requested them.

The Kitchen living room had a small sink, fridge and microwave and coffee pot. There are four mugs and glasses provided. some coffee for the maker....and a bottle of water to use. The water bottle was $3.50. You could easily stock it if you were staying for a week and prepare simple meals if you wanted to. The living room had a sleeper sofa and a flat panel tv, coffee table and lamp and a dinning table with chairs around it.

Bedroom was a nice size with french doors that you can close to shut it off from the living/kitchen/ dinning room.

The room also had a large closet if you have stuff you want to hang up.

the overall decor is not spectacular but it is pleasant and one of the cleanest rooms I have ever had the pleasure of staying in.

I would not hesitate to book this hotel again if I had to stay in the area again....it would be perfect for a single person who wanted a nice place to stay for a night....or a week...........it would also accommodate a couple or even a family of up to four. I think it would be a very comfortable place to choose if you had to be in the area for several days.......and you could easily prepare meals and store food and drinks that you may need.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snlvrr
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have stayed at the Quality Suites Whitby twice since January and I was extremely happy with the service & accomodations that I received. Jason & his staff were very accomodating with my specific requests. I would certainly recommend this hotel to all of my friends & family if they were looking for somewhere to stay. Thanks for everything & keep up the good work. Tracie Kraft

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracie K
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My daughter and I stayed during a recent dance competition All the staff were so firendly and helpful. Service was excellent. The suite was great in having the separate bedroom and a mini kitchen area. On the negative - the there was no pool, the rooms could use a good cleaning of the walls, carpets and floors. Having said that the tub, sinks and bed were very clean. Perhaps the free breakfast could have a little more than just a continental style but the muffins and bagels were great. We would stay again. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Spoke with Jason, needed 5 rooms for my sister's up coming funeral. He handled all my concerns including early check ins, late check outs and even a pet. He even extended his sympathy to myself and family. He truly exceeded all my expectations. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Jason and the rest of the staff for helping us through this most difficult time. With sincere appreciation, Karen Boemmels

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Dogsndolls57
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitby
Residence Inn Whitby
#1 of 7 in Whitby
Downtown Oshawa
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oshawa Downtown - Toronto Area
Vanier
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK