All reviewsmodern hotelgreat hotelfree parkingshopping areacorner roomrooms are smalldowntown montrealqueen bedwalking distancecoffee machinelots of restaurantsdix30lobbygymgermainelevatorcinema
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever had. Soooo soft. The A/C wouldn’t work and the room temperature was between 25-27 Celsius the whole night. I told the staff about this poor experience, no discount, no apologies, nothing. Avoid at all cost, I know I will !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Simon G, General Manager at Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear JO20FB,

We are so sorry to read your review.

We always strive for excellence and we value your feedback. I apologize if the temperature in your room was not optimal.I would really be grateful if you could reach out to me by phone (1-450-443-4513) or by email (sgadbois@althotels.ca) in order to sort this out.

Kindest regards,

Simon Gadbois

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The property is located approximately 10 minutes from downtown Montreal and is an awesome alternative to Montreal hotels. It is part of the Dix30 shopping district and as such it offers free parking. The room was spacious, ergonomic and modern with a magic touch: a heavenly bed. I had a corner room with floor-to-ceiling windows, which provided beautiful views of the area. The bathroom is really well appointed with great amenities.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Carolyn D, Front Office Manager at Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hello Karine_1048,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this amazing review !

Looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The staff at the property are the epitome of hospitality professionals. Everyone, without exception, was kind, warm, and welcoming. This is our new home in Montreal when we are there. Super clean rooms, convenient to everything and away from the fray/dirt/throng of Montreal proper.

Room Tip: try to get an upper floor for the view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Carolyn D, Responsable des relations clients at Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Bryan H,

Your feedback makes me feel very happy! I will share it with the team with pleasure!

Thank you again for your review and we greatly anticipate your next visit with us,

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel and the rooms are very modern and unique! Very gorgeous. The beds are sooooo comfy! The service was excellent as well! Convenient location with so many shops around.
I will definitely go back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Monica F

Dear Monica F,

We really appreciate your feedback about our hotel, service and location! We also agree about the so comfy beds ;-)!

We are looking forward for you next visit with us!

Have a lovely day,

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The Alt chain, and Germaine hotels in general, are some of my favourite places to stay while travelling. The staff at his location were very friendly and accomodating of our business group. As with other stays in Alts, the decor and atmosphere were modern yet simplistic, and rooms were comfortable and offered great views of downtown Montreal.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jonathan H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!

We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we want to thank you for being such a loyal guest of Group Germain Hotels!

Have a wonderful day,