All reviews attached restaurant champlain mall limited menu crepes coffee or tea bus terminal burger king included breakfast small restaurant maintenance staff small gym busy street would stay here again sit down an older property on site restaurant wi fi
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very friendly and is English/French bilingual. The new renovations are beautiful and the onsite restaurant has delicious breakfast compliments of the hotel. The fitness center and pool area are also wonderful and is centrally located from downtown metro station and the outskirts of Montreal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Moira_Paterson_CHA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Good morning Steed J,
We would like thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Brossard. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and have shared it with our team. Your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent customer service and a great stay.
Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Allie Harris
Front Desk Supervisor

On behalf of;

Reviewed 23 April 2018

When checking in we were told that renovations would necessitate water cut-off at 10 a.m. to which we agreed. What we weren't told at check-in was that renos were being done just below our room. New ventilation and ceilings can produce a lot of noise when being done just below one's room. In addition, a daily dumping of corrugated steel/ lumber on the floor beginning at 6:15 a.m. can also produce a lot of noise. Drills and air compressors sounded as loud as if they were IN our room, which isn't far from the truth.
Staff at this hotel are top notch and the place is kept immaculate. For that I am willing to pay a little extra, and a full breakfast inclusion makes the choice of this hotel easy. What I did not appreciate was not being told either by phone at the website, nor again at the desk, that we should get to bed by 9 if we expected any rest. There was a printed page within the room binder with news of the renos and apologies, but that of course was after paying full rate for the room for 5 days.
I am suspecting that the policy was to require complainers to beg at the desk for a partial refund, or charge full price to those too timid for confrontation.
On another occasion this same hotel featured a special rate during renovations and advertised the work being done. This time it used a different approach.
I will be sure to enquire if there is a next time whether I will be able to get my rest, which after all is the purpose of staying at any hotel,
p.s. It also didn't help that out-of-town darts tourney teams had reserved most of the floor for 2 of our 5 day stay, and those victory late night parties did go until 2:30 a.m.

Room Tip: Ask before booking!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Moira_Paterson_CHA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Rusty O,

First let me apologise for the inconvenineces you experinced during your stay due to our renovations. We did our best to try and make each and every guest as comfortable as possible during our renovations. We will take all of your comments into consideration on our next phase.

Thank you for your valuable feeback and I hope you will allow us to serve you again when you are in the Brossard area.

Moira Paterson, CHA, CHRM

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Another easy to find hotel since the sign is visible from the main road. It’s adjacent to Burger King. Restaurants are plenty up and down the main road and highway is right there to take you downtown Montreal. Staff is pleasant and checked us in quite easily. Our room was double queen bed and definitely comfortable and spacious. Large fridge incase you would bring some beverages. The breakfast is served at the restaurant within the lobby of the hotel. Breakfast is inclusive and it was quite delicious. The pool was large enough for both my kids to have a blast in the two nights we were there. My wife enjoyed the exercise room which is adjacent to the pool. Overall great value for your money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear fhwa1998,

Thank you for taking the itme to write about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our services.

We hope to see you again soon on your next stay in Brossard!

Moira Paterson, CAH, CHRM

Reviewed 22 March 2018

a great centrally located hotel with an outstanding restaurant - not licensed but you can bring your own wine at no charge - great Italian menu more than just pizza - and breakfast is included would go again

Stayed: March 2018
Moira_Paterson_CHA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely comments concerning our hotel and restaurant, We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the area.

Moira Paterson

Reviewed 6 March 2018

During our check-in, the Front Desk agent was very thorough. She had a smile, asked for my cards (credit card and photo ID).
She had given me a room with a king bed and sofa bed. She was still fast, efficient and very professional.

I walked in a spacious room which was clean, the bed comfortable and pillows were soft. If I have a comment, it is that there was no extractor fan in the bathroom. (And our neighbors spoke loudly, but this is only a small detail and under no control of the hotel).

For the restaurant, the first day was crazy for them, I think. A host had welcomed me and escorted me to a table. However, I had waited at least 15 minutes, and I had to ask someone for coffee and the restaurant was not busy. there were plenty of empty tables.

It was a lot better the next day, and the restaurant was busier than the day before.

The check-out was very fast and painless.

It wasn't a perfect weekend but I would certainly go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back of the hotel. It is a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your recent stay with us. Your comments about the bathroom fans have been well noted. I have shared your comments with the owner of the restaurant so that he may look into the issues with the service during the breakfast hours. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to Brossard.

Moira Paterson