Comfort Inn Brossard
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 85
Travelocity
Hotel Brossard(Brossard)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjuice machineclean rooms and friendly staffpleasant staymontreal downtownclean hotelwithin walking distancestay there againthe hotel staffcanadianinnscleanlinessclients
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2017

It was hard to find a room in the general Montreal area during the downtown Grand Prix event. This Comfort Inn was the third hotel we tried as the first two were sold out. The front desk staff were courteous and the room was spacious and clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. The continental breakfast was above average. We had a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank schaynu
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Schaynu,

Thank you for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Directrice générale

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I realy appreciate the warm welcome from your staff i was in your hotel on sunday night and my check out was on monday 15 mai 2017, the room was clean and smell good, all the staffs are very friendly the girl which was working in the kitchen, was so helpful and i realy appreciate that even the way she kept the kitchen clean its superb hats off for her as me and my partner we went to differents hotels but never got the services that i got in Comfort inn brossard because of her i will gave your hotel a 5 star and for sure we gonna come back again once again a big thanks to you Mme Jenai and staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear SabinaAt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here for two nights. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and how comfortable our room was. The staff were very accommodating to put our rooms close together, which truly made our stay! We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, which was an added bonus to our stay. I will definitely return to Comfort Inn Brossard next time I am in the area, and I will definitely recommend them to people looking for a safe and clean hotel in the surrounding Montreal area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cassandra S
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Cassandra S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us, and thank you for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

You are guaranteed to have a pleasant stay at the Comfort Inn in Brossard. Great management, very clean rooms and friendly staff!!! I highly recommend it! For business purposes Jenai is the best to arrange what's needed. She is very helpful!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eva M

Dear Eva,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Comfort Inn Brossard! We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We were just there this past weekend. We arrived around 3:30pm and our room wasn't ready yet. We returned later on in the evening and our room smelled of vomit! The next morning my 4 year old started yelling about ants all over the floor, sure enough the floor was moving with a swarm of ants! I went down to the front desk and requested a new room and they told me they would take care of it so we packed up all our stuff back into the car. We returned in the evening and was told sorry the hotel is full and there is no other room available and that they had re-cleaned our room. They also said that yes they have an ant problem and they're waiting on the exterminators to come in so don't leave food out (which we hadn't). Our room now smelled of a lot of air freshener covering the smell of vomit and there were spots where they had put that white ant powder down by the wall. I can't say I would ever return there again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carruda3
Khesraw M, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.