US$ 122
Motel Champlain(Brossard)
US$ 71
US$ 69
US$ 187
All reviewsnice ladyclean rooms and friendly stafffront desk staffpleasant staymontreal downtownclean hoteltoiletriesinnscleanliness
Reviewed 21 March 2016

The room was clean, modern and comfortable. The front desk clerk was excellent and accommodating. I was very well treated during the course of my stay there. I am now recommending this hotel to all of my friends!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Jenai R, Gérant at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear Cora M,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We came to this hotel without a reservation on a rather busy week and the Front Desk was very welcoming in accommodating us. The room was very clean and the complimentary hot breakfast was a lovely surprise!

I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear DanielaAvgeropoulos,

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Brossard in December 2015! The staff was so friendly, the price was great and my bedroom was so clean! I would definitely stay here again and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Adriana P,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

It's always a pleasure returning to the Comfort in Brossard. The rooms are clean and modern and they have everything I need: Comfortable beds, great WIFI and a full hot breakfast with a lot of options. That being said, nothing beats their customer service. The front desk staff is there 24/7 and extremely helpful and the cleaning staff always greet me with a smile. The reason why I chose the Comfort in the first place was because they accepted animals (I travel with a 9 pound morkie) and I am so happy I fell upon this place because I am always happy to return.

Room Tip: Most rooms on the ground level have their own entry doors.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Dear Aki A,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Brossard!

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Jenai Reaburn
Comfort Inn Brossard
450-678-9350

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

It was such a pleasure to stay at this comfort inn. I've stayed in many comfort inns across Canada and the US and this is by far one of my favorites.

Price is great because it's outside of the city, but it's an easy commute into Old Montréal and downtown Montréal. Staff was helpful when we asked for pointers while planning our trip.

Best of all, it's pet friendly ! I always travel with my dog ... So Comfort inn Brossard will be a no-brainer for me whenever I return to Montreal.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Jenai R, Directeur général at Comfort Inn Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear Nikki M,