“Fantastic vegetarian options”

Ranked #3 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Downtown canmore's fresh & healthy cafe. We have live music select evenings. Asian Fusion, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Thai, Vegan and Vegetarian
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Always try to visit this place when visiting Canmore. Very fresh and yummy food. Had the Buddha bowl and it was fantastic. Love the tofu in this dish. Great coffee too. Always a great experience.

1  Thank CanadaAbu

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Went on recommendations from others and was not disappointed! We got there early so waited outside for it to open but the people opening up saw we had a baby and apologized for making us wait. I've eaten in 'health food' type establishments before and found the food bland but that was not the case here! I had apple berry granola and a maple latte and was pleasantly surprised with how flavorful and filling it was.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

One block off mainstream next to a pet store. This large but relaxing cafe has a large variety of teas and coffee's. People are unpretentious and not in a hurray. Food is reasonable and interesting

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Wandered in not knowing what to expect. It was fantastic! Try to avocado open face sandwich and their soups. Best soup I have ever had. We will be back.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing break from vacation food -
The staff here were friendly, charming and very nice. We stayed in Banff for 3 days and drove into Canmore twice just for this place. Breakfast and lunch. The food is FRESH and delicious!! Portion sizes are adequate for the price and there are many options for those looking for something very tasty and don't need it to be incredibly healthy.

When I travel I NEED a place like this. Usually vacation meals are bread,cheese,sugar and sauce and this place was my refreshing healthy saviour. Don't get me wrong I love indulging sometimes, but if I'm going on a 3 hour hike.. I want a good protein bowl for fuel before, not a processed breakfast sandwich from Tims.

If you still need the "pick me up" this place has a TON of great teas and espresso drinks done right!