“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Delightful late lunch stop. Delicious ham and cheese bagels- one with plain bagel, one with cheddar bagel. Fantastic cappuccino.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Bagels were some of the best we've had and the bagel "mountain " sandwich was good as well. Good coffee. The place was crowded, service was friendly and a nice atmosphere. Very reasonably priced for a resort area.
PS opens at 6:am.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The bagel sandwiches were good as well as the coffee. Small shop that was crowed in the morning. The time to get your food seemed a little slow, I think they could have used one more person.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Food was good, coffee was excellent, but it is POPULAR, so the lineups are usually quite long, and the service is kind of slow. I do recommend this place, but not if you are in any kind of hurry, at least around breakfast hours.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stopped into Canmore to visit Rocky Mountain Bagel Co. on a recommendation that it was a great spot for gluten-free bagels and also bagels in general. After waiting in a long line on a holiday Monday my husband and I ordered two bagels (one GF, one not) and a fresh squeezed lemonade. I was under the impression their gluten-free bagels are homeade since their website and other reviews elude to it but was disappointed to see the bagels were 'Udis' and looked pretty old but nonetheless asked for it toasted with some cream cheese to stay.

We sat down and had to wait approximately 25 minutes only to finally get our two bagels dropped off.. both weren't toasted and mine wasn't buttered - honestly the biggest waste of $15.50. My GF bagel tasted like it had sat outside for a week, especially since it was untoasted. I'm not a celiac and choose to eat GF as a preference so I said I had no issue if my bagel went in a generic toaster, but celiacs beware they do not have an additional toaster available if you want a GF bagel - at least that's what the confused order-taker told me.

1  Thank Morgan B
Darren F, Owner at Rocky Mountain Bagel Co Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank You for your review Vallogolfer. It seems your experience in our shop was preconceived by speculation of what we do. No where on our website does it say we make our own gluten free bagels. It does say we blend our own flour mix for G.F. options which for a long time were and continue to be our treats. We are happy to provide Udi's bagels as an option for those who prefer not to eat gluten or are celiac and buy these in. Our 'confused' order taker, who possibly could have learned english as a second language but had the courage to apply for a position in a busy cafe, which we have worked our buts off to achieve and will never apologize for, would have been trained to provide, or at minimum find out any info you would have asked. If you asked for your bagel toasted and it wasn't then that I can apologize for but it seems easier to me to ask in the moment to have it corrected in the shop rather than take to trip advisor to complain about. You have mentioned you ordered a bagel and cream cheese, this no where in the description mentions butter, so I am perplexed why you would assume a bagel and cream cheese comes with butter. Upon request we for sure can do this for an extra add on charge but this would have risen your bill total a little. Our prices are set to be reasonable and cover all our costs we incur such as over head, wages, the list is deep but at the end no body volunteers and we do need to make a little to reinvest back into our business. I would be happy to have a coffee with you if you would like more info on how we do things but judging from your 1 out of 5 rating you gave us you wont be returning and you will or have already told 10 of your friends how horrible we are. So in the future I would ask, on behalf of many other small business owners that you ask to speak to a supervisor in the moment and figure out your differences on speculation vs. what actually is on offer rather than taking to social media to voice your opinion. It is unfortunate that no body wants to talk anymore.