“Review is based on service only, not food/drink!”

The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
Ranked #31 of 131 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 19
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a morning of hiking my husband and I were excited to try Grizzly Paw for some food and drinks.
We were seated on the patio and waited 20 minutes with no server acknowledging us at all. The hostess that had seated us walked by so we brought this to her attention. She apologized and let us know she would get our server and they would be right over to take our order. We waited another 5 minutes; 25 minutes in total, with still no one taking our order or even acknowledging us at our table.

The place was relatively busy so I can completely understand if our server was busy and couldn’t get to us right away, but a quick check in with us to let us know would have been courteous. Needless to say we got up and left and went elsewhere, very disappointed as we were so looking forward to lunch and trying their beer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really great service here even on game night and with big groups indoors and out. The staff were so helpful, I consider myself a beer novice and the staff were there to give me a hand choosing the best beer for me! Definitely try the sample board for a taste of different beers
The food was fresh and delicious, I fancied a big salad and it was piled with meat too. Delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've sat on the patio in the winter by the fire here and loved it - but this time it was summer! Great place with great beer and food. Friendly and helpful staff. They get through a waiting list quickly and keep you updated. Great patio but also great inside with TVs. Love the tater-nachos and veggie burger. Staff will help you choose a great beer. Our sever was great, split up the bills, very efficient but we were not rushed. A must-go in Canmore!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very hungry...went to Grizzly Paw Brewery, thinking that they had a restaurant there but I was at the wrong place. We were told to go downtown Canmore to find it, so we went.
We had wild boar burger and poutine with braised meat.( and their beer sampler). Very good beer.I enjoyed the light beers while my hubby loved the darks. Our food was very good!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Food was decent. Waited a long time over lunch when it was busy over an hour to get our food. Otherwise good atmosphere and such. One of the busier restaurants in town it seemed like. Big patio.