“good”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 19
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Good craft beer and pub food. Enjoyed dining on the patio. On the main street and easy to find. Service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Walking distance from hotel. A good selection of craft beers brewed onsite. Food was very tasty. Server was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Tasty food, good service and lots of beers choices. Patio has fireplace and heaters. Great spot to watch sports lots of tvs.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We ate here on our way out of Banff heading back to the airport. The beer was tasty, as was the food, but the service was kind of lacking. They were pretty full up, but it still took quite some time for our waiter to even visit our table at first. From there, the service didn't get much better, but the food and the beer made up for it. I'd go back, but not sure my family would join me as I'm the only beer drinker in our group.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Popped into the Grizzly for lunch with my husband and two kids. They had colouring pages and crayons to keep the kids occupied. Ordered from the kids menu for the boys. Good portions and the kids enjoyed it. I ordered a veggie burger called the climbers cookie. It was honestly the best veggie burger I’ve ever had. And the Grizzly is a brew pub with a great selection. Their raspberry beer is my favourite. The service was quick, consistent and friendly! Will be back again for sure!