“Sushi for the traveler”

Mii Sushi & B.B.Q
Ranked #47 of 135 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We ate here the night we arrived in Canmore. It was near the hotel. The sushi was good but pricy for what we are use to. The sashimi tuna melt in your mouth awesome. The salmon was pretty good to. One of the three pieces I ate was not as tender as the other pieces, not sure why. Huge booths for 6 to 8 people. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My best friend and I were in Canmore for a girls weekend and decided we want sushi. The other 3 sushi places in Canmore were closed (430pm) and we are so glad they were !!!

Mii is the place !!! They were friendly, welcoming and very sweet.

The food was spectacular !!! We ordered the Mexican roll, the spider roll and the Viking roll. So yummy.

Yes, it was a bit pricey (55.49) for the 2 of us but worth it. My friend and I don't get to see each other very often so a little indulgence was nice.

We will absolutely be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience coming here for dinner tonight! The tonkatsu was nice and crispy, and the portions are pretty large. I would come back!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Dined in solo on a busy Friday night. Staff were very attentive, and the food arrived quickly. I had the Spicey Combo, with 3 sushi rolls, and starts with a hot bowl of Miso. Great value for 20$. My server was very kind, and checked in on me often. Unfourtunatly there was a very loud angry man in the dining room , ruining the experience for everyone else. Good job to the staff for remaining calm and ensureing all the other guests left happy!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Last minute decision, we all wanted sushi, after a quick search we decided to try Mimi and are happy we did. Staff were friendly, service was swift and the food was delicious.