Our family stayed here for a short spring getaway away and we had a great time. The suite was very attractive clean, and quiet. It was also well-stocked for self-catering and the beds were quite comfortable. There is a hot tub on site, and we enjoyed that too.
The only real downside for us was the parking. The spaces are ridiculously small and the parking area itself is very cramped. Luckily, it wasn't busy while we were there.
It would also be nice if there were a few restuarants or even a coffee place close by. Maybe someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta