I stayed at the Falcon Crest Lodge for a two-nights stay.
I had a warm welcome from the front desk starting at check-in and completed by a phone call to my room to make sure everything was fine and perfect with it.
It is my first time ever in the Rockies and I am happy I choose FCL. I had a great meal at the Indochine restaurant on my arrival day. I took a dip in the two hottubs of the hotel, I had extra pillows in my room to complete the already cosy and confortable bed and was also given a pitcher of orange water ! What a nice attention !
I will certainly come back again, since I did not have time to do everything I wanted !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta