“Tims is going downhilll fast”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Located at 1729 Mountain Ave, Canmore, AB, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Canmore Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 19 August 2018

First off tone of the washrooms was closed (permanently it seems) for cleaning.
Next there was a broken glass divider that was taped together with a small sign saying it was broken and not to lean on it. Just remove the broken glass and not worry about people cutting themselves on it. Maybe that might cost too much.
The manager seemed to be watching the staff like a hawk but not offering any advice and definitely wasn't concerned about customers. He didn't even move when they spilled my coffee when they just picked it up and shoved it too me.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This was our first introduction to Tim Horton's and we were astounded at just how busy it was!
The coffee was fine, the food was served quickly and the prices were much cheaper than the UK.
Free wi-fi was a bonus.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Anytime we visit Canada I have to find an excuse to visit a Tim Hortons. We were on the way back to Calgary and I needed a pick me up so we decided to stop for fuel and go right next door to Tim's. I was in heaven the whole drive back. If you want to have a wonderful treat stop at Tim's. You can enjoy doughnut heaven. You will not go wrong.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I ordered icecap. One with whipping cream and the other one without whipping cream. The worker who had bad English and a bad attitude took my order wrong and then blamed me for the mistake. I complained and asked for right order I made. He insisted I was the wrong one and he was the one right. We had little argument. His costumer service was awful and blaming the costumer all the way. I had bad costumer service before but I gave one more chance. However I never go to this location again in my life.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

For a restaurant that was hardly what you would call busy. Service took for ever. I watched the staff move about like they were in a trance. No hustle was so ever. When we finally got to order we waited at least five minutes for our teas, and they were barely luke warm. Very disappointing experience. And this is not the first time either, I keep gong back there for punishment. Not any more