“Favourite Spa In Canmore!”
Review of One Wellness

One Wellness
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, and Fitness Memberships
Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is hands down my favourite spa in Canmore! Beautiful facility and welcoming staff. My massage therapist and aesthetician were wonderful. I loved that when my treatments were finished they had my robe warmed up and ready for me. My skin felt so soft and had an instant glow after the facial. The Babor products that were used during the facial were very luxurious and I was given great tips to maintain healthy skin. The relaxation lounge with the tea bar was so cozy. I can't wait to come back!

Date of experience: January 2018
Gail F, General Manager at One Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Hello Alison M,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated! I am so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and enjoyed your time here at our facility. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

All reviews
"esthetician"
"fitness"
"equipment"

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is the best a spa can be. The staff are professional, polite and truly amazing. The services they provide are the best they can be. The atmosphere is second to none.

Date of experience: October 2017

Hello Michael G,

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Had a week getaway retreat to Solara resort so I made sure that I had some time booked at the spa. My sister had been there a couple of weeks before and raved about the massage she had. One Wellness Spa was offering some really good midweek specials so I was able to book a couple of massages and a facial. I received excellent,professional care and would definitely come back again (Megan is a really, really good massage therapist!). It was big part in taking care of my physical and mental needs for my week away. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank cinnamom24
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked a massage after a day snowboarding at Lake Louise and I would recommend a visit here to anybody staying in Canmore. The spa is super swanky with lots of fantastic amenities that are available to customers. The steam room and sauna were a perfect way to unwind and relax. We stayed at Solara so it was very convenient to have this in the same building. When we return to Solara on our next vacation, we will be booking services here for sure.

Date of experience: March 2017