“Puts the 'ahhh' in Massage”
Review of One Wellness

One Wellness
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, and Fitness Memberships
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Had a week getaway retreat to Solara resort so I made sure that I had some time booked at the spa. My sister had been there a couple of weeks before and raved about the massage she had. One Wellness Spa was offering some really good midweek specials so I was able to book a couple of massages and a facial. I received excellent,professional care and would definitely come back again (Megan is a really, really good massage therapist!). It was big part in taking care of my physical and mental needs for my week away. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank cinnamom24

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked a massage after a day snowboarding at Lake Louise and I would recommend a visit here to anybody staying in Canmore. The spa is super swanky with lots of fantastic amenities that are available to customers. The steam room and sauna were a perfect way to unwind and relax. We stayed at Solara so it was very convenient to have this in the same building. When we return to Solara on our next vacation, we will be booking services here for sure.

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The most refreshing facial of my entire life, my skin was glowing when I left! I highly recommend this spa if you are looking for some pure relaxation.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked a facial at one wellness and arrive a few hours earlier to use their steam rooms and sauna which was absolutely wonderful! Got to relax, drink tea and have some great time together. The facials we then received were amazing! We both enjoyed the wonderful staff and aestheticians that made our stay very comfortable. We also left with great Babor products that we now can't live without!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This massage experience is memorable not only due to the talent and quality of products but for the holistic and personal approach to wellness that they promote. The facilities are special - gym pass for the day, eucalyptus circuit available with any service, entering and leaving well hydrated and replenished with tea/snacks, and generosity in products in the rest area. These are all elements that set One Wellness apart. I always feel better when leaving and can't wait to go back.