“Facial ”

One Wellness
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, and Fitness Memberships
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The most refreshing facial of my entire life, my skin was glowing when I left! I highly recommend this spa if you are looking for some pure relaxation.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked a facial at one wellness and arrive a few hours earlier to use their steam rooms and sauna which was absolutely wonderful! Got to relax, drink tea and have some great time together. The facials we then received were amazing! We both enjoyed the wonderful staff and aestheticians that made our stay very comfortable. We also left with great Babor products that we now can't live without!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This massage experience is memorable not only due to the talent and quality of products but for the holistic and personal approach to wellness that they promote. The facilities are special - gym pass for the day, eucalyptus circuit available with any service, entering and leaving well hydrated and replenished with tea/snacks, and generosity in products in the rest area. These are all elements that set One Wellness apart. I always feel better when leaving and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

On a recent trip to Canmore, I spent my last morning at One Wellness. I started with an extremely relaxing message from Jennifer, followed by a wonderfully soothing facial by Chelsea. One Wellness has a comforting and cozy atmosphere, offering teas and light snacks, where I could relax in their private lounge by the fireplace. Their professional and friendly staff made this a most enjoyable experience. This was a great way to end my holiday!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful visit. The staff took such good care of me. From the moment I walked in I felt at home, the relaxation lounge was exactly that! My massage therapist was Meagan and she was wonderful, professional, informative. The warm towel in the feet and he robe that is kept in the warmer as you have your massage is amazing. After a wonderful deep tissue massage I was brought to the steam room to help the muscles and given water and was not hurried or at all. Fantastic experience for a great price! Can't wait until my next visit! For the deepest deep tissue massage go see Meagan!