Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Top notch facial

A very clean, comfortable & relaxing place. You get what you pay for; I had the most wonderful... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
KNU2015
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Definitely worth it!

My wife and I had some of the best massages we’ve ever had. The Eucalyptus steam room was also so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
enochr425
via mobile

All reviews steam room and sauna relaxation lounge front desk staff welcoming staff beautiful facility massage therapist esthetician fitness equipment
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This massage experience is memorable not only due to the talent and quality of products but for the holistic and personal approach to wellness that they promote. The facilities are special - gym pass for the day, eucalyptus circuit available with any service, entering and leaving well hydrated and replenished with tea/snacks, and generosity in products in the rest area. These are all elements that set One Wellness apart. I always feel better when leaving and can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2017

On a recent trip to Canmore, I spent my last morning at One Wellness. I started with an extremely relaxing message from Jennifer, followed by a wonderfully soothing facial by Chelsea. One Wellness has a comforting and cozy atmosphere, offering teas and light snacks, where I could relax in their private lounge by the fireplace. Their professional and friendly staff made this a most enjoyable experience. This was a great way to end my holiday!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful visit. The staff took such good care of me. From the moment I walked in I felt at home, the relaxation lounge was exactly that! My massage therapist was Meagan and she was wonderful, professional, informative. The warm towel in the feet and he robe that is kept in the warmer as you have your massage is amazing. After a wonderful deep tissue massage I was brought to the steam room to help the muscles and given water and was not hurried or at all. Fantastic experience for a great price! Can't wait until my next visit! For the deepest deep tissue massage go see Meagan!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The perfect spot to unwind. Quaint atmosphere, friendly staff and quality products used. Ask for Jennifer - she is fabulous!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience here. We got a day pass and were a little early for our manicures - front desk staff were so pleasant and friendly and kept us in great company, answered all our Alberta questions and gave us the scoop on where the locals go! The manicure itself was great and SO relaxing, really great conversation and they helped me pick a colour that I could not stop admiring. The spa was very clean. Didn't want to leave!

Date of experience: December 2016