All reviewsfront desktable restauranthotel restaurantclean roomspool and hot tublots of parkinggrizzly pawone night stayking roommini fridgeoff the highwaygreat view of the mountainsbed was very comfortablea great place to staymain streetcleaning stafflake louise
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stayed three nights for business meetings - hot breakfast in conference room was fantastic. Main floor restaurant/bar had excellent service and front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was small and had about 12 feet of bench along the wall (weird), but no desk to work. cleanliness was OK, room was quiet (outside of the train that went by every hour or so). Canmore has way better and nicer places that are just a bit more $$, but for a short trip or travelling through again, this place would work just fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ryan B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at The Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre. We pride ourselves on maintaining excellent service and friendly staff. Thank you for the comments you mentioned in regards to the hotel room. I will be sure to pass these comments onto our Room Divisions Manager right away. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great location; 20 mins from Banff, 45 mins from Lake Louise, 1.15 hours from Calgary Airport, town center is within walking distance. Right off of the highway, Route 1.

Rooms are great, clean and.nice. Great views of the mountains.

The hotel staff is super friendly.

We had breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant and it was great. Great food and great service.

Overall, had an awesome experience.

Dear sltraveler007,
Thank you for the kind comments regarding your recent stay at The Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre. I am delighted to know you enjoyed our location, hotel rooms, and staff. Its our pleasure to provide you with great service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The staff were friendly and the bed and bathroom were comfortable. This is an older hotel that has been updated so the rooms are not very sound proof. We could hear noise from above and to the side of us and whenever anyone walked outside our door. I was also surprised that there was not a free coffee/tea service area for guests. This is a pretty standard service in hotels today. I would probably not return mostly due to the noise levels that could be heard from outside our room as stated above from typical movements and talking.

Dear lindapatbrown,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know that you found our staff to be friendly and our hotel rooms comfortable. I am sorry that during your stay you were disturbed with noise. This is not our standard and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. This fall we are adding noise proofing features to our rooms in hopes to eliminate most if not all hallway and other guest noise. I will speak to my manager in regards to the free coffee/tea service, as I believe this would be a great addition to our hotel. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The rooms are very basic but the bed was comfortable. The restaurant and bar were good and the hotel is convenient to the town area. The price to stay there was a little less expensive than other hotels in the same area so that was the incentive to stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Charmaine_El, Rooms Division Manager at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear owenm15,
Thank you for your 4 star review. I am pleased you enjoyed your time in Canmore. We too enjoy our convenient location to downtown and I was happy to read you were able to sample some of the delicious food our restaurant has to offer.

Thank you and kind regards, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

A delightful location, staff were warm and engaging during our entire stay. I must commend the staffs ability to service a table yet seemingly feel like we are the only people there, the outside garden area is a wonderful place to take in the scenery, and the room is so bright and clean, I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone for both business and leisure

Dear philippU9120HG,
Thank you very much for your lovely detailed review. We love to hear such wonderful feedback from our guests. I will be sure to share this with our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope to welcome you again to Canmore soon. Thank you and safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.