Fantastic property! We stayed in the 2+den and were very impressed! The property is super clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating for any extras. I loved having an in suite washer and dryer, came home after 10 days and hardly had any laundry to do!! We did sight seeing to Banff, shopped at Cross Iron Mills and spent a whole day lounging at the hotel (what the children all asked for). I packed a slow cooker and came home to the hotel to chilli one night and pulled pork the next. Nice to know supper was waiting for us and we could just relax! With a dishwasher in the suite, clean up was super easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTVs, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in-suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, banquet and reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licensed) open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta