“Would stay again and again and again!”

Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Canmore
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Fantastic property! We stayed in the 2+den and were very impressed! The property is super clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating for any extras. I loved having an in suite washer and dryer, came home after 10 days and hardly had any laundry to do!! We did sight seeing to Banff, shopped at Cross Iron Mills and spent a whole day lounging at the hotel (what the children all asked for). I packed a slow cooker and came home to the hotel to chilli one night and pulled pork the next. Nice to know supper was waiting for us and we could just relax! With a dishwasher in the suite, clean up was super easy.

1  Thank S L

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The resort was great. The location was close enough to home but far enough to feel like a great getaway. We had a two bedroom with a den suite and the accommodations were wonderful for the group of us who went away for the weekend. It is great to have accommodations that have kitchens so you can cook your own food if you feel like it. We even got a great mountain view from our room without even requesting it. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
The only disappointment was that the internet didn't work with the Ipads we had there unless you were very patient and didn't need it for long.
I would definitely suggest this place for anyone who is looking for a great weekend runaway from Calgary or is traveling to the area of Canmore.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank IJH66
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I (along with another couple) stayed for a two-night weekend getaway, and experienced nothing but the best! The hospitality, cleanliness, service and overall value for money was excellent! We enjoyed a two-bedroom condo with full kitchen facilities, and a tv in each room, including the main living area. It was 5-star convenience at a 4-star price. We will definitely enjoy another stay at the resort in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

What a great find! My family and I had originally been planning to stay in Banff to be near the ski centres, however due to an error in the booking (another company had made the error) we decided to look further afield. We couldn't believe when we found StoneRidge, it had all the facilities of the original hotel in Banff but was almost £1000 cheaper (two bedroomed King Suite)! I cannot praise the service we received highly enough; the staff were always polite, cheerful and very helpful. Rooms were excellent; my family and I would definately stay there again.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Taking my parents who were visiting from Africa, I wanted this experience to be memorable for them, and indeed the stay at Stoneridge Mountain Resort exceeded my expectations! From the friendly front desk to the welcoming house keeping staff, they made us feel "home away from home". The staff was very friendly, courteous, and indeed very helpful. We had a little guy (13 months) and on a last minute notice, they provided us with a play pen for our boy to sleep in. We also had an incident where my son acceidentally broke the glass measuring cup, and upon going to pay for it I was told " sir, dont worry about it, accidents happen and its not a big deal at and you do not have to replace it. Just enjoy your stay." I was not expecting this, all in all they put they customers first. We had a two bedroom king suite, it was spacious and equipped with all the rights things for us to make our meals. The condo was super clean, and indeed the beds were very comfy. I have stayed in different five star hotels, this resort just did it for me. My stop is going to be here again next time i visit the rockies. I recommend this resort, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canmore
0.1 km away
2.6 km away
Best Western Pocaterra Inn
1.2 km away
Grande Rockies Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts

Been to Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK